Friday, February 8, 2008

Man its silent around here!

Just a quick update, as I've been crazy busy with other things lately and have not given the ole blog the attention she so richly deserves, I've brewed one additional brew recently (and set to brew in both the next weekends-chamomile wheat and a argentinian cascade apa), which was an APA..weird I know considering the hop shortage..but well..fuck it I felt like having a nice apa around for a while :)

Stay tuned for a facelift on the ole blog, I would expect even a name change...I'm going to be working on the blog with my buddy Anthony who recently just picked up homebrewing in a big way....guy doesnt brew anything under a 1.080 OG...so in about 7 months we'll be reverting back to the "Daily Ikura" after his liver craps out.

On that note does anyone here even know what "Ikura" is...I'm suprised I've never gotten a comment on that..anyhow I'm looking forward to working on the same blog with my buddy and would even venture to guess the site overall improves as a result.


Well do some pretty randomn stuff on this blog..just taking some chances ya know?



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment